Customize the look of your 2016 – 2020 Honda Civic with the Crux Motorsports Air Release Tail light overlays 20% Tint . Finally a solution on installing overlays prefect the first time! With Air Release Technology you no longer have to apply graphics wet or worry about having bubbles left behind during the installation process! The tail light overlays are computer cut to cover only the clear portion of your tail lamp. These tail light overlays are removable so reverting back to stock or change of taste is no problem! These overlays are sold in a set one for each tail lamp.
Looking for a color that isn’t listed? No problem! Send a message to us on the contact page!
- Air Release films are marketed as “air release” if you do not see that in the film color option this film must be applied wet to avoid bubbles.
- Die cut for perfect fitment each time.
- Air Release Technology for simple and easy installation! NO MORE BUBBLES!
- Install Video. Scroll down to see the installation video.
- 2016 – 2020 Honda Civic Sedan With OEM tail lights
- Sold in a set. Four Total Overlays. Left and Right side Tint Overlays included.
- Two Die Cut Air Release Overlays Left & Right Tail Light
- Two Die Cut Air Release Overlays for bumper reflectors
- Two Crux Motorsports decals.
- Have a question about this or any of our other items please send a message before ordering. We look forward to getting your questions answered with in 24-48 hours.
- Most items are shipped with in 1 – 2 business days VIA USPS First class mail with a tracking number.
- For International orders please allow additional time for delivery.
Tint Overlay Color Chart:
- For non Air Release Film. Clean light surface. Using a spray bottle full of water with one drop of dish soap spray down tail light and back of film(the adhesive side). Place Film on tail light aligning it. Spray down top of film. Using a bondo card or one of our installation squeegee wrapped in a micro fiber squeegee out the excise water from behind the Tint Overlay. Allow dry times of two days before using a power washer on your car.
- For Air Release Film. Align and apply dry.