Customize the look of your ride with the Crux Motorsports Air Release Fog Light Overlays in Yellow . Finally a solution on installing overlays prefect the first time! With Air Release Technology you no longer have to apply graphics wet or worry about having bubbles left behind during the installation process! The Fog Light overlays are computer cut to cover only the clear portion of your Fog lamp. These Fog light overlays are removable so reverting back to stock or change of taste is no problem! These overlays are sold in a set one for each Fog lamp.
Looking for a color that isn’t listed? No problem! We also have Dark Smoke, Light Smoke, & Ice Blue Air Release Films which would be applied in the same manor as these. We also have Red & Orange available in traditional wet application.
- Air Release films are marketed as “air release” if you do not see that in the film color option this film must be applied wet to avoid bubbles.
- Die cut for perfect fitment each time.
- Air Release Technology for simple and easy installation! NO MORE BUBBLES!
- Install Video.
- 2016 – 2021 Honda Civic Sedan With OEM Fog Lights
- Sold in a set. Left and Right side decals included. 2 decals total.
- Two Die Cut air release decals
- A link to our installation video online.
- Two Crux Motorsports decals.
- If you have a question about this or any of our other items please send a message before ordering. We look forward to getting your questions answered with in 24-48 hours.
- Most items are shipped with in 1 – 2 business days VIA USPS First class mail with a tracking number.
- For International orders please allow additional time for delivery.
- For a downloadable PDF of install instructions please click the tab above.
- For non Air Release Film. Clean light surface. Using a spray bottle full of water with one drop of dish soap spray down tail light and back of film(the adhesive side). Place film on tail light aligning it. Spray down top of film. Using a bondo card or one of our installation squeegee wrapped in a micro fiber squeegee out the excise water from behind the film. Allow dry times of two days before using a power washer on your car.
- For Air Release film. Align and apply dry.