- 2″ Hardened Steel Strut Extension Retains OEM Geometry
- High-Tensile Chrome Silicon Steel Springs for Strength and Durability
- Proprietary Bump Stop Protects Strut from Bottoming out on Extreme Terrain
- Completely Reversible Installation – No Permanent Modifications
- Direct Fit for Smooth Install with Basic Suspension Tools
- [Method 501 17×8 +42 Wheels w/20mm Spacers and 245/65 Tires Pictured]
The key feature of our design is the combination of 2” strut extensions and taller high-tensile steel springs. Our kit reuses the reliable OEM strut and top hat, while adding a hardened steel extension, lengthening the strut enough to make up for the taller spring. A major benefit of this design is that it allows the strut to follow the OEM geometry as it goes through compression without the alteration or compensation that is required in a puck-style lift kit design. This retains OEM-like handling, without having to add subframe or body spacers. It also shifts the location of the bump stop, allowing for up to an additional 1⁄2” of travel and 2” of ground clearance compared to OEM. All this means that the lowest point of the vehicle body is now raised along with the car giving increased ground clearance, a truly crucial feature for a functional lift kit instead of just a cosmetic one.
TRAILS by GrimmSpeed Spring Lift Kits are made from durable, OEM-quality materials and designed to not only get you around town and to the trail comfortably, but be able to handle what you throw at them as the pavement turns to dirt. These kits were designed alongside the brand new TRAILS by GrimmSpeed Fender Flares and in tandem allow you to run a more aggressive wheel setup, not only giving you better off-road performance than the factory setup, but the proper looks to match.