Bulb Quantity: Pair
Lumen: 500lm Raw per bulb
LED: 10x CREE XHP30
- Looking for some budget reverse lights? These little guys are the best bang for your buck on the market! Don’t let the small size surprise you, they still pack a powerful light punch!
- Profile Performance: It’s not like LED bulbs in the automotive world are a new thing, but these guys are coming in hot and packing a serious punch with the new Peak series. While the rest of the industry is busy standing still with the same-old same-old; Profile is working hand-in-hand with the industry’s experts to deliver the performance that we all expect. Not only do the Peak 921 2.0’s look awesome, they work even better, and thats why [compared to allllllll the other choices out there] they deserve the slot in our catalog and the space on our shelves.
- Back that thing up: With way intensity than the original halogen bulbs, the Peak 921 2.0 LED bulbs make for an awesome upgrade in performance and style. If you can’t stand not being able to see shit when putting your car in reverse, the Peak 921 2.0’s are going to be your savior, because they are ungodly bright. We would go as far as saying that compared to any other LED bulb upgrade we offer; the Peak 921 2.0 provides the most noticeable difference in the performance department…and we’re pretty sure you’ll agree too.
- Powerful: There are 10 CREE LED’s mounted to each 921 2.0 bulb that are kept cool by an integrated machined aluminum heat-sink – which is a good thing because these suckers are driven by a whopping 50W of power – more than any other reverse light bulb on the market by far.
- Reliability: With all this power in a tiny bulb, you’d think lifespan would be a concern, but really – unless you spend hours on end driving in reverse, there’s not much to worry about here. We stock, sell, and service a huge variety of LED bulbs and rarely (if ever) see problems with 921/T15 LED reverse bulbs due to the fact that they simply don’t get used in any gear but reverse. Makes sense.
- By the Numbers: 500 lumens of theoretical output, measured output of 340 real lumens projected in a full 360 degrees to make sure the full surface of your reverse light reflectors is taken advantage of. No point in making a ton of light if it’s not being picked up by the reflectors that are responsible for distributing it on the ground!