Customize the look of your 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the Crux Motorsports Air Release Window Chrome Delete kit. Finally a solution on installing overlays prefect the first time! With Air Release Technology you no longer have to apply graphics wet or worry about having bubbles left behind during the installation process! The Window Chrome Delete overlays are computer cut. This black out kit is removable so reverting back to stock or change of taste is no problem! These overlays are sold in a set both sides of the car
Looking for a color that isn’t listed? No problem! Send a message to us on the contact page!
Display Picture Vinyl Type:
- Gloss Black
- Die cut for perfect fitment each time.
- Air Release Technology for simple and easy installation! NO MORE BUBBLES!
- 2011 – 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Sold in a set. Left and Right side Chrome Black out Decals. 14 vinyl black out Overlays total.
- 14 Die Cut air release Chrome Delete Overlays,
- A link to our installation video online.
- Two Crux Motorsports decals.
- Have a question about this or any of our other items please send a message before ordering. We look forward to getting your questions answered with in 24-48 hours.
- Most items are shipped with in 1 – 2 business days VIA USPS First class mail with a tracking number.
- For International orders please allow additional time for delivery.
Much easier than trying to use sheets of vinyl and freehand your own covers. I have done both. Precut vinyl is the exact shape so if you are very consistent with edges it will work great! if you aren’t careful you will have chrome bits showing as their tolerances are very precise. All in all, with minor vinyl experience, install took about 2 ish hours to do all the pieces. The car looks like it came from the factory with black trim and after two weeks no edges have pulled up. overall very happy!
David is amazing. I had some troubles with purchasing and he promptly addressed the issue and helped me out. Install, was tedious but well worth every minute. The vinyl is pretty forgiving and leaves absolutely no air bubbles. My Jeep looks entirely different I wish I could provide photos.
The instructions were a bit vague honestly but after just going for it, I was able to get this done in about 90 minutes. It came up great. Nice product and super easy to apply. Well done!