This is our original C Cut tail light film overlay. What is the C-Cut? The C-Cut is an overlay style that allows some of the white from your tail lamps to show through. As demonstrated in the image with the yellow color, that portion would be the portion that is cut out from the rest of the film! This film is available in several different color combos to truly set your ride part from the rest!
- Sold in a set left and right film. 4 decals
- To order a full Red overlay select: Outside: RED, Turn Signal: RED, Reverse Light: RED
- To order a full Smoke overlay select: Outside: Smoke, Turn Signal: Smoke, Reverse Light: Smoke
- If you have any questions about ordering please contact us under the contact section and we will be happy to help you!
- 2008-2014 WRX & STi Hatch
- 2008-2011 Impreza Hatch
- Clean light surface. Using a spray bottle full of water with one drop of dish soap spay down tail light and back of film(the adhesive side). Place film on tail light aligning it. Spray down top of film. Using a bondo card or one of our installation squegges wrapped in a micro fiber squeegee out the excise water from behind the film. You will also need to heat the film in order for it to form around the tail light. Using a hair drier or heat gun on a low setting to do this. If you get a creas pull the film back up respray and reheat to work out the crease. We recommend taking the overlays to a tint shop for installation if you are not comfortable with doing this process. Allow dry times of two days before using a power washer on your car. Film is intentionally oversized to allow for stretching. The cut out sections of the film are exact. Trim any extra film after film is completely dry.
- Check all local laws before buying this product.
- Actual Film Color May Vary