Customize the look of your 2021 Honda Accord with the Crux Motorsports Air Release Grill Chrome Delete kit. Finally a solution on installing overlays prefect the first time! With Air Release Technology you no longer have to apply graphics wet or worry about having bubbles left behind during the installation process! The Grille Chrome Delete overlays are computer cut. This black out kit is removable so reverting back to stock or change of taste is no problem!
Looking for a color that isn’t listed? No problem! Send a message to us on the contact page!
Display Picture Vinyl Type:
- Gloss Black
- If picking the Gloss black Carbon Fiber please note due to the installation process the upper grill and grill face weaves may not line up.
- Die cut for perfect fitment each time.
- Air Release Technology for simple and easy installation! NO MORE BUBBLES!
- 2021 – 2022 Honda Accord Sedan
- Sold As a complete set, Center section of grill and chrome above headlights
- Overlays for lower chrome bars
- 9 Die cut overlays
- Upper Grill
- Front Face of grill
- 2 Sides above headlights
- 1 lower for under emblem
- 4 lower grill overlays
- Two Crux Motorsports decals.
- Have a question about this or any of our other items please send a message before ordering. We look forward to getting your questions answered with in 24-48 hours.
- Most items are shipped with in 1 – 2 business days VIA USPS First class mail with a tracking number.
- For International orders please allow additional time for delivery.
- Clean grill. Align top overlay at one end or the other. Using the upper painted part of bumper as a guide apply vinyl. Align front face of grill and apply leaving a slight overhang onto upper grill portion. Align sides and apply. You may have to use some heat for the lower portion above the headlights.
Kenton Burroughs (verified owner) –
Looks great!! Matches the factory gloss black sections of the front grill. Definitely changes the look of the front end. Gives it a nice, sleek, and sporty look. NOTE: Take your time when installing!! These are not super hard to install, but definitely go slow when lining up and cutting off excessive material.