Customize the look of your 2018 – 2020 Honda Accord with the Crux Motorsports Air Release Fender Badge Overlay. Finally a solution on installing overlays prefect the first time! With Air Release Technology you no longer have to apply graphics wet or worry about having bubbles left behind during the installation process! The Grille Chrome Delete overlays are computer cut. This black out kit is removable so reverting back to stock or change of taste is no problem!
Looking for a color that isn’t listed? No problem! Send a message to us on the contact page!
Display Picture Vinyl Type:
- Satin Black
- Die cut for perfect fitment each time.
- Air Release Technology for simple and easy installation! NO MORE BUBBLES!
- 2018 + Honda Accord Sedan
- Sold As a complete set one for each fender badge
- 2 Die Cut Overlays
- Two Crux Motorsports decals.
- Have a question about this or any of our other items please send a message before ordering. We look forward to getting your questions answered with in 24-48 hours.
- Most items are shipped with in 1 – 2 business days VIA USPS First class mail with a tracking number.
- For International orders please allow additional time for delivery.
- Clean Badge. Start decal at the front of the badge and work to the rear. You need to leave a slight overhang to accommodate for the outside edge of the badge that curves inward. Once the front is tacked down work decal down the badge. Do not push center section in yet! Keep some tension on the overlay to make sure you end up with enough coverage at the end. When applying you need to keep tension on the decal so you end up with enough coverage. Only press down decal to upper raised portion while working towards back of vehicle.
- Starting at the front of the badge heat center section with a heat gun or hair drier on a low setting. Work upper corner in first. The work into each letter that is recessed.
- The last step is to work overhang into grove that is between the chrome and black portion of the fender badge.
- If you have any overhang from misalignment or to much tension this can be trimmed with a razor.