Customize the look of your 2016 – 2020 Honda Civic Coupe with the Crux Motorsports Air Release Rear Reflector tint. Finally a solution on installing overlays prefect the first time! With Air Release Technology you no longer have to apply graphics wet or worry about having bubbles left behind during the installation process! The Window Chrome Delete overlays are computer cut. This black out kit is removable so reverting back to stock or change of taste is no problem! These overlays are sold in a set both sides of the car
Looking for a color that isn’t listed? No problem! We also have Dark Smoke, Light Smoke, & Ice Blue Air Release Films which would be applied in the same manor as these. We also have Red & Orange available in traditional wet application.
- Air Release films are marketed as “air release” if you do not see that in the film color option this film must be applied wet to avoid bubbles.
Display Picture Vinyl Type:
- Dark Smoke 20% Air Release
- Die cut for perfect fitment each time.
- Air Release Technology for simple and easy installation! NO MORE BUBBLES!
- Install Video. We will link you to an install video to take the guess work out of your install!
- 2016 – 2020 Honda Civic Coupe
- Sold in a set. Left and Right side decals included. 2 decals total.
- Two Die Cut air release decals
- A link to our installation video online.
- Two Crux Motorsports decals.
- If you have a question about this or any of our other items please send a message before ordering. We look forward to getting your questions answered with in 24-48 hours.
- Most items are shipped with in 1 – 2 business days VIA USPS First class mail with a tracking number.
- For International orders please allow additional time for delivery.
- For non Air Release Film. Clean light surface. Using a spray bottle full of water with one drop of dish soap spray down tail light and back of film(the adhesive side). Place film on tail light aligning it. Spray down top of film. Using a bondo card or one of our installation squeegee wrapped in a micro fiber squeegee out the excise water from behind the film. Allow dry times of two days before using a power washer on your car.
- For Air Release film. Align and apply dry.