Precut Window Chrome Delete for 2018 – 2024 Toyota Camry
- Satin Black
- Die cut for perfect fitment each time.
- Air Release Technology for simple and easy installation! NO MORE BUBBLES!
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
- Premium Vinyl Wrap
- Avery SW900 or 3M 2080 Films used for Gloss, Matte, Satin, Gloss Black Metallic
- 3M Printed for Gloss Black Carbon Fiber
- VViVid Vinyl used for Black Forged Confetti, Black Forged, Black Honeycomb, Black Stealth Plaid
- 2018 – 2024 Toyota Camry
- Ten Window Chrome Overlays for each side of the vehicle
- Driver & Passenger Sides included
What’s in the Box?
- Ten Die Cut air release window chrome overlays
- Install Instructions
- Two Crux Motorsports decals
- Do I need to order two?
- No this product is sold in a set for both sides of the vehicle you only need to order one
- How long before I can wash my car?
- You can wash your vehicle directly after applying. Once applied there is no wait time for the vehicle to get wet
- How warm does it have to be to install?
- We recommend that the outside air temp is at least 60 degrees Fahrenheit to install.
- Can I take my car though an automated car wash?
- Yes, however we do recommend for the longevity of the film to hand wash your vehicle. Auto car washes us harsher chemicals to clean which can reduce the life span of the vinyl.
- How long will this last?
- This is a loaded question there are a lot of factors that go into the life of vinyl outdoors. Temperature change, air quality, is the car parked inside or outside. Amount of times that the vehicle is washed. With all of this said these films are rated to last up to 10 years outside under perfect circumstances however we tell customers to expect about 4-5 years out of the film.
- Have a question about this or any of our other items please send a message before ordering. We look forward to getting your questions answered with in 24-48 hours.
- Most items are shipped with in 1 – 2 business days VIA USPS First class mail with a tracking number.
- For International orders please allow additional time for delivery. Most international packages will arrive 10-15 business days from ordering. Some times sooner. These will be delivered via your local postal carrier.
- For non Air Release Film. Clean light surface. Using a spray bottle full of water with one drop of dish soap spray down tail light and back of film(the adhesive side). Place Film on tail light aligning it. Spray down top of film. Using a bondo card or one of our installation squeegee wrapped in a micro fiber squeegee out the excise water from behind the Tint Overlay. Allow dry times of two days before using a power washer on your car.
- For Air Release Film. Align and apply dry.
- For Wet or Dry Application if there is a curved portion to the lamp you will need to apply heat from a heat gun on a low setting.
- Install temperature for both film types: outside air temp is at least 60 degrees Fahrenheit to install