Customize the look of your 2019 + Forester with the Crux Motorsports Air Release Fog Light Tint. Finally a solution on installing overlays prefect the first time! With Air Release Technology you no longer have to apply graphics wet or worry about having bubbles left behind during the installation process! The Fog Light Tint overlays are computer cut to cover only the clear portion of your Fog Light. These Fog Light overlays are removable so reverting back to stock or change of taste is no problem! These overlays are sold in a set one for each Fog Light.
Looking for a color that isn’t listed? No problem! Send a message to us on the contact page!
- Air Release Yellow
- Die cut for perfect fitment each time.
- Air Release Technology for simple and easy installation! NO MORE BUBBLES!
- 2019 + Forester
- Sold in a set. Left and Right side Tint Overlays included. 2 Tint Overlays total.
- Two Die Cut air release Tint Overlays
- Two Crux Motorsports decals.
- Have a question about this or any of our other items please send a message before ordering. We look forward to getting your questions answered with in 24-48 hours.
- Most items are shipped with in 1 – 2 business days VIA USPS First class mail with a tracking number.
- For International orders please allow additional time for delivery.
Tint Overlay Color Chart:
- It is easier to apply these if lamps are removed from the vehicle. Remove the clips under the bumper holding the liner to the bumper. Pull liner back to reveal fog light. Unclip from harness. Use a 10mm socket to remove bolt. Use a screw driver to remove clip. Slide fog light out of bumper.
- For non Air Release Film. Clean light surface. Using a spray bottle full of water with one drop of dish soap spray down tail light and back of film(the adhesive side). Place Film on tail light aligning it. Spray down top of film. Using a bondo card or one of our installation squeegee wrapped in a micro fiber squeegee out the excise water from behind the Tint Overlay. Allow dry times of two days before using a power washer on your car.
- For Air Release Film. Align and apply dry.