The Honda Accord is not only one of the best sedans on the market, but one of the best cars, period. It’s driver-friendly handling, upscale interior, and powerful engine make it fun to drive, no matter what it is being used for. There’s only one thing Honda got wrong – that ride height.
By adding Air Lift Performance, it’ll be both fun to drive and fun to look at.
To drop the Honda down in the front and give it the slammed look you crave, our engineers designed a set of threaded-body, monotube struts, and paired them with double-bellows air springs. With 30-levels of damping adjustability and the addition of adjustable camber plates, you can create a ride that is perfectly tailored to your driving needs.
Air Lift Performance kits are all about giving you the freedom to for your perfect ride, whether that be on the street, at the show, or on the track. We’ve eliminated the classic lowered-car problems by making our systems fully adjustable, all at the touch of a button, giving you the ability to drop it down 102mm (4.0″) from stock height.
In the rear, it’s more of the same winning combo – threaded-body, monotube shocks, paired with double-bellow air springs, featuring 30-levels of damping adjustability. To make install easy, the rear shocks reuse the OEM upper shock mounts, getting you on the road faster than ever. Combine it all together and you’ve got a 150mm (5.9″) drop from stock height.
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for more than one million cycles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
It’s time to take your Honda Accord to a whole new level of low and begin your #lifeonair.
- 2018-2019 Honda Accord (Fits all models and powertrains)*
*NOTE: Touring models with Adaptive Damping Suspension will lose this functionality
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Front Kit 78575
- Rear Kit 78675
- Air Lift 3P air management system
- 1/4″ Air Lines
- 444c Compressor
- 4 Gallon Polished air tank
- 3P Manifold
- All fittings needed to install
- Upgrades are available for air line size, number of compressors, size and finish of the tank if you would like to upgrade any of these parts please send us a message before ordering.
- Air Management also available in 3H
Air Management Selection:
- 3p Pressure
- Air Lift Performance 3 Controller
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold – Combines ECU, Pressure Manifold, Bluetooth Module into one compact Design.
- 5 Custom Presets
- Show mode – Turn your vehicle off and continue to control your air management via the controller or free mobile app
- Rise On Start
- Installation hardware, Air Line, Harness, Compressor (Viar 444c), Tank Included