*RACE USE ONLY*
- 14 HP and 27 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains *(Dyno results are from 2017 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T Manual)
- Utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow
- Constructed of 3″ mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- Machined factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Includes O2 sensor extension
- Includes second bung for either a wide-band Oâ‚‚ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation
High Flow Catalytic Converter:
This down-pipe utilize a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters for maximum flow.
Factory Mounting Locations:
The down-pipe mount directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
A unique 3″ tapered design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
Factory Style Connections:
Machined, factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
This down-pipe are constructed of 3″ mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
2016-2019 Honda Civic Sedan EX/EX-L/Touring I4-1.5L Turbo
2017-2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T/EX-L/Touring I4-1.5L Turbo
2017-2019 Honda Civic Hatchback LX/Sport/EX/EX-L Navi/Sport Touring
2017-2019 Honda Civic Si (Coupe/Sedan) I4-1.5L Turbo
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization.